On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 5:00 PM, CityK <ci...@rogers.com> wrote:
> Franklin Meng wrote:
>> As far as I can tell, the Kworld 315U is the only board that uses this
>> combination of parts..  Thomson tuner, LG demod, and SAA7113.  I don't think
>> any other device has used the SAA7113 together with a digital demod.  Most
>> products seem to only have the SAA711X on an analog only board.  Since I
>> don't have any other USB adapters with the SAA chip I was unable to do any
>> further testing on the SAA code changes.
>>

> IIRC, a couple of the Sasem/OnAir devices use a saa7113 together with a
> digital demod. I seem to also recall something else, though maybe I'm
> mistaken.

I'm actually not really concerned about it's interaction with a demod.
 I'm more worried about other products that have saa711[345] that use
a bridge other than em28xx.  The introduction of power management
could always expose bugs in those bridges (I had this problem in
several different cases where I had to fix problems in other drivers
because of the introduction of power management).

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com