HI Nicolas

Sorry to hijack the thread. Do you know if anyone at AMD is working on
making a v4l driver for the encoder? Or they want to continue with
their mesa approach?

Converting a mesa-vappi to v4l is something doable by the mortals?
Just changing the API or is a complete rewrite of the code?

Best regards!

--
Ricardo Ribalda