[Hiremath, Vaibhav] Pawel,

I wanted to start prototyping Resizer and Previewer driver to this framework,
before starting just wanted to make sure that I start with latest and greatest.
Is V2 post still holds latest? Did you do any changes after that?

Also, have you validated this with actual hardware module? If not then I think
I can now start on this and add resizer driver to it.

Thanks,
Vaibhav