On Mon, 3 May 2010, Sedji Gaouaou wrote:

> Well sorry to bother you again but I am looking at the mx1_camera.c file, and
> I wonder where are implemented the queue and dqueue functions?
>
> The atmel IP is using linked list for the buffers, and previously I was
> managing it in the queue and dqueue functions.
> I am not sure where I should take care of it now?

qbuf and dqbuf are implemented by soc-camera in soc_camera_qbuf() and
soc_camera_dqbuf() respectively, drivers only implement methods from
struct videobuf_queue_ops, e.g., a .buf_queue method, which for mx1_camera
is implemented by mx1_videobuf_queue().

Thanks
Guennadi

> Regards,
> Sedji
>
> Le 5/3/2010 4:26 PM, Guennadi Liakhovetski a écrit :
> > On Mon, 3 May 2010, Sedji Gaouaou wrote:
> >
> > > Well I need contiguous memory, so I guess I will have a look at
> > > mx1_camera.c?
> > > Is there another example?
> > >
> > > What do you mean by videobuf implementation? As I said I just need a
> > > contiguous memory.
> >
> > I mean, whether you're gping to use videobuf-dma-contig.c or
> > videobuf-dma-sg.c, respectively, whether you'll be calling
> > videobuf_queue_dma_contig_init() or videobuf_queue_sg_init() in your
> > driver.
> >
> > Regards
> > Guennadi
> > ---
> > Guennadi Liakhovetski, Ph.D.
> > Freelance Open-Source Software Developer
> > http://www.open-technology.de/

---
Guennadi Liakhovetski, Ph.D.
http://www.open-technology.de/