Hi Sedji

On Thu, 29 Apr 2010, Sedji Gaouaou wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need to re-work my driver so I could commit it to the community.
> Is there a git tree that I can use?

Nice to hear that! As far as soc-camera is concerned, the present APIs are
pretty stable. Just use the Linus' git tree, or, if you like, you can use
the v4l-dvb git tree at git://linuxtv.org/v4l-dvb.git. In fact, you don't
have to use the soc-camera API these days, you can just write a complete
v4l2-device driver, using the v4l2-subdev API to interface to video
clients (sensors, decoders, etc.) However, you can still write your driver
as an soc-camera host driver, which would make your task a bit easier at
the cost of some reduced flexibility, it's up to you to decide.

Thanks
Guennadi
---
Guennadi Liakhovetski, Ph.D.