On Mon, 10 May 2010 01:15:35 +0200, Emard <davorem...@gmail.com> wrote:

HI

This is even more cleanup from spaces into tabs
and replacing KEY_BACKSPACE with KEY_BACK
which I think is more appropriate for this remote.

compro t750f patch v17

About the remote - I noticed 2-10% of the keypresses
are not recognized, seems like it either looses packets
or saa7134 gpio should be scanned faster/better/more_reliable?
I think this may be the issue with other 7134 based
remotes too

Best Regards, Emard

Hi Davor,

Unfortunately it doesn't work for me. It can't load firmware like before, I've attached patch against recent hg tree I applied manually (without IR code part) and dmesg output.

In tvtime it shows black screen in PAL mode, if switch to SECAM, it's still black screen but with some random flickering occurring represented by horizontal red/green lines. No white/black dots noise present.

Thanks,
Samuel