Hi Baruch

On Mon, 23 Aug 2010, Baruch Siach wrote:

> Hi Guennadi,
>
> On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 03:06:06PM +0300, Baruch Siach wrote:
> > The first 3 pathces in this series are fixes for the mx2_camera driver
> > which is
> > going upstream via the imx git tree. The last patch implements forced
> > active
> > buffer termination on mx25.
>
> Ping?

Sorry for taking a bit long to push your patches, but, I think, we still
have a bit of time. Fixes are ok to go in after -rc2 (or even -rc3, or
-rc4...), with features we're anyway late for 2.6.36, so, they will have
to wait until 2.6.37, for which we have some time too. So, I think we're
doing fine so far. Of the four patches below patch two was unclear,
whether we want it or not, patches one and three were ok, AFAIR, will have
to double-check, patch 4 I'll have to decide whether that's a fix or a
feature;)

> > Baruch Siach (4):
> >   mx2_camera: fix a race causing NULL dereference
> >   mx2_camera: return IRQ_NONE when doing nothing
> >   mx2_camera: fix comment typo
> >   mx2_camera: implement forced termination of active buffer for mx25
> >
> >  drivers/media/video/mx2_camera.c |   34 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------

Thanks
Guennadi
---