Douglas:

On compiling with  Linux  2.6.28-19-generic #62-Ubuntu

I now get:

dvb_demux.c: In function 'dvbdmx_write':
dvb_demux.c:1137: error: implicit declaration of function 'memdup_user'
dvb_demux.c:1137: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast

This is probably due to changeset 2ceef3d75547

which introduced the use of this function:
http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb/diff/2ceef3d75547/linux/drivers/media/dvb/dvb-core/dvb_demux.c

This function is not available in linux/string.h in kernel 2.6.29 and lower.

http://lxr.free-electrons.com/source/include/linux/string.h?v=2.6.28

Could you please advise me on what to do ?

Douglas Schilling Landgraf wrote:
Hello Derek,

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 2:22 AM, Douglas Schilling Landgraf