Hi

On Thu, 3 Mar 2011, Kim, HeungJun wrote:

> Hi Guennadi,
>
> I have another question about capture, not related with exact this topic.
>
> Dose the sensor which you use make EXIF information in itself while
> capturing??

So far we have no sensors, about which we know, that they're delivering
any metainformation with frames. There are a couple of sensors, about
which we suspect, that a part of the image data might be some metadata,
but we don't know for sure.

> If it is right, how to deliver EXIF information from v4l2(subdev or media
> driver)
> to userapplication?

I don't think this is currently possible and it is among the topics to be
discussed at the coming v4l2-summit.

Thanks
Guennadi
---