The demodulator chip supports T,T2 and C.

Here in the UK you're not really allowed to attach cable receivers that
aren't supplied by the cable company (Virgin Media). That and the fact
that it has no access module for obvious reasons, I guess PCTV Systems
didn't see the benefit in marketing the C functionality.

I don't actually know if the windows driver supports C mode, it would be
amusing if we deliver more functionality with the Linux driver :)

Steve Kerrison MEng Hons.
http://www.stevekerrison.com/