Hi Bjørn,

> I thought downloading the Windows driver would tell, but
> a) I cannot seem to find the Windows driver for this device, and
> b) this info isn't easily found in the drivers I looked at

The bundled CD has the drivers on it, but I think it's also in the
driver bundle on their site for their other empia based cards:

ftp://ftp.pctvsystems.com/TV/driver/PCTV%2070e%2080e%20100e%20320e%
20330e%20800e/PCTV%2070e%2080e%20100e%20320e%20330e%20800e%20880e.zip

Found via
http://www.pctvsystems.com/tabid/62/default.aspx/Downloads/Driver/tabid/123/language/en-GB/Default.aspx

I'm not sure how you'd tell, other than perhaps firing up VLC on Windows
and seeing if you can open it as a DVB-C device?

Steve Kerrison MEng Hons.
http://www.stevekerrison.com/