Hello Uwe,
thank you for the hint. There was problem with insufficient memory.
dma_alloc_from_coherent is called several times and when I allocated
only 4MB, last call failed. When I passed 8MB to
dma_declare_coherent_memory, it works. Unfortunately I do not
understand why 4MB is not enough for 640x480 YUV image...

regards
Jan