(-cc: Eduard)
Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:

> This looks like a good idea to me. From time to time, when conflict rises,
> sometimes those dvb-usb tables with the magic numbers got unnoticed
> conflicts.
>
> So, I'm picking this one.

Yay. :)

> It should be noticed that this is a common constructor used inside the
> dvb-usb drivers. IMHO, an approach like that should be extended to the
> other drivers as well.

Here's a few.  Many more to go.

Jonathan Nieder (2):
  [media] a800: use symbolic names for a800_table indices
  [media] af9005, af9015: use symbolic names for USB id table indices

 drivers/media/dvb/dvb-usb/a800.c   |   21 ++-
 drivers/media/dvb/dvb-usb/af9005.c |   14 ++-
 drivers/media/dvb/dvb-usb/af9015.c |  316 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------