The short answer is yes, and as far as I know, it's working fine with DVB-T
(I've never tested the DVB-C).
For support, you need to compile the drivers from Oliver Endriss as they are
not merged in mainstream kernel.

Check here (kernel > 2.6.31):
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~endriss/media_build_experimental/
Or here (kernel < 2.6.36) :