On 01/09/2012 09:05 AM, Martin Herrman wrote:
2012/1/8 Sébastien RAILLARD (COEXSI)<s...@coexsi.fr>:

http://shop.digital-
devices.de/epages/62357162.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/62357162/Categori
es/HDTV_Karten_fuer_Mediacenter/Cine_PCIe_Serie/DVBC_T

But.. is this card supported by the Linux kernel?

The short answer is yes, and as far as I know, it's working fine with DVB-T
(I've never tested the DVB-C).
For support, you need to compile the drivers from Oliver Endriss as they are
not merged in mainstream kernel.

Check here (kernel>  2.6.31):
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~endriss/media_build_experimental/
Or here (kernel<  2.6.36) :
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~endriss/ngene-octopus-test/

Hi Sébastien,

thanks for your quick and positive reply.

Anyone here that tested it with DVB-C?

Are there any plans to merge this in the mainstream kernel?

Regards,

Martin

Hello Martin

I use the DD Cine CT V6 with DVB-C. It works without problems.
I got the driver before Oliver integrated it in his tree. Therefor I did not compile Olivers tree, yet.

At the moment I run the card on Ubuntu 11.10 with kernel 3.0.0-14.

Hope this helps.

Thomas