On 01/26/2012 07:09 PM, Claus Olesen wrote:
the behavior with the latest media_build.git is the same as that which
was with fedora stock.

After all I am almost 100% sure it is em28xx (USB-interface driver used) or/and USB-bus related issue. Likely it will happen for other em28xx devices too. But as I do not have enough knowledge about that area I cannot do much for fixing it. Maybe it is better try to avoid using those devices same time and try use USB-hub, other USB-port, add new USB-controller, etc...

regards
Antti
--
http://palosaari.fi/