Le 06/05/2012 22:26, Oliver Endriss a écrit :
Hi,

On Saturday 05 May 2012 16:39:42 Ludovic BOUE wrote:
Hello Oliver,

I am facing an issue with my Cine CT V6&  DuoFlex CT cards. All tuners are
recognized in DVB-C mode and I don't know how to switch to DVB-T mode.
Could you tell me how to do that ?
If you use an application which is unable to switch the delivery system,
you may use 'dvb-fe-tool' (part of http://git.linuxtv.org/v4l-utils.git)
to do so.

Applications should be updated to support this new feature.
Recent vdr developer versions switch the delivery system
automatically.

CU
Oliver

Oliver,

Thanks a lot for your advice about 'dvb-fe-tool'. The following command work perfectly:
dvb-fe-tool -a 0 -d DVBT

But cloning the git repository don't work. I downloaded the archive on web interface:
git clone http://git.linuxtv.org/v4l-utils.git
Cloning into v4l-utils...
warning: remote HEAD refers to nonexistent ref, unable to checkout.

Brice and I will fix MuMuDVB support switching delivery system.