Hi

Thanks for your response Hans and Patrick

Maybe I doing wrong this, because it reports twice:

http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-media@vger.kernel.org/msg45199.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-media@vger.kernel.org/msg44846.html

and I have not had any response.

Thanks again,

Alfredo

El 12/05/12 05:17, Hans de Goede escribió:
Hi

On 05/12/2012 06:26 AM, Alfredo Jesús Delaiti wrote:
Hi

New features of the driver has left a card does not work.
How I must report that a driver has been broken?

Well this list would be a good place for starters, please
send a *detailed* bug report to this list, including
things like what is the last (kernel) version it worked
with, what is the first version it is broken.

What did it do before breaking what know now longer works,
etc.

Dona tu voz
http://www.voxforge.org/es