On 18 June 2012 12:41, Laurent Pinchart
<laurent.pinch...@ideasonboard.com> wrote:
> This might be cause by a bug in the USB core or in the UVC driver. Would you
> be able to bisect the regression ?
Are you aware of any tool to bisect such issues using
kvm/virtualbox/..? I would like to bisect the issue but rebooting the
system needs to be avoided.

> Or, alternatively, test the v3.4 uvcvideo
> driver on v3.5-rc3 ? Or the other way around, test the latest v4l tree on v3.4
> (instructions regarding how to compile the v4l tree with a different kernel
> are available at
> http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/How_to_Obtain,_Build_and_Install_V4L-
> DVB_Device_Drivers).
I compiled the 3.4 module with 3.5-rc3. The error is still the same
using usb2. I tried to connect the camera to an usb3 port and it
worked as it should. -- The issue seems to be related to usb2 then.

I'll inform the usb guys.

Regards,
 Philipp Dreimann