Hi Enric,

On Wednesday 26 September 2012 09:57:53 Enric Balletbò i Serra wrote:

[snip]

> You had reason. Checking the data lines of the camera bus with an
> oscilloscope I see I had a problem, exactly in D8 /D9 data lines.

I'm curious, how have you fixed that ?

> Now I can capture images but the color is still wrong, see the following
> image captured with pipeline SENSOR -> CCDC OUTPUT
>
>     http://downloads.isee.biz/pub/files/patterns/img-000001.pnm
>
> Now the image was converted using :
>
>     ./raw2rgbpnm -s 752x480 -f SGRBG10 img-000001.bin img-000001.pnm
>
> And the raw data can be found here:
>
>     http://downloads.isee.biz/pub/files/patterns/img-000001.bin
>
> Any idea where I can look ? Thanks.

Your sensors produces BGGR data if I'm not mistaken, not GRBG. raw2rgbpnm
doesn't support BGGR (yet), but the OMAP3 ISP preview engine can convert that
to YUV since v3.5. Just make your sensor driver expose the right media bus
format and configure the pipeline accordingly.

Laurent Pinchart