On 03/06/2013 12:53 PM, Shaik Ameer Basha wrote:
The following patchset features:

1] Creating a common pipeline framework which can be used by all
Exynos series SoCs for developing media device drivers.
2] Modified the existing fimc-mdevice for exynos4 to use the common
pipeline framework.
3] Adding of media device driver for Exynos5 Imaging subsystem.
4] Upgrading mipi-csis and fimc-lite drivers for Exynos5 SoCs.
5] Adding DT support to m5mols driver and tested with Exynos5 media
device driver.

Current changes are not tested on exynos4 series SoCs. Current media
device driver only support one pipeline (pipeline0) which consists of
        Sensor -->  MIPI-CSIS -->  FIMC-LITE
        Sensor -->  FIMC-LITE

Thanks Shaik. My quick review to follow. I'll focus on most significant
issues for now.

And here is my updated patch series adding device tree support to
s5p-fimc driver [1]. I hope it gets merged to v3.10 without significant
changes. Sorry, for now we need to use that private branch.

[1] http://git.linuxtv.org/snawrocki/samsung.git/devicetree-fimc

Regards,
Sylwester