Hi all,

I want to do the media planning for 2015. As we've agreed last year, we're
planning to do one media summit together with the Kernel Summit. While
things may change, this year, KS will likely happen by Oct in Korea.

I think we may do another summit in US. Looking at:
        http://events.linuxfoundation.org/

Some possible events would be to do it together with:
        ELC - end of March - San Jose, CA - US
        LinuxCon - mid of August - Seattle, WA - US

I took a look at https://lwn.net/Calendar/ to see if are there some
other event at the first semester, as LinuxCon seems too close to
KS, and ELC means about two months to prepare for it, but was unable
to find some other interesting event that we could use to merge
with the Media Summit.

Of course, nothing prevents us to choose some other event or even
do a Media Summit that would be independent. We did one like that
already in the past, in Helsinki.

That's said, probably, the best would be to do the first media
summit together with ELC, if we have enough people for it and
enough subject for discussions.

What do you think?

>From my side, I'd like to do some deeper discussions related to
DVB media controller API.

Regards,
Mauro

Em Thu, 8 Jan 2015 09:54:17 -0700
Shuah Khan <shuahk...@gmail.com> escreveu:

> On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 11:31 AM, Hans Verkuil <hverk...@xs4all.nl> wrote:
> > On 01/07/2015 05:20 PM, Steven Toth wrote:
> >> Is anyone planning to attend this year?
> >
> > I'm planning to attend.
> >

> I am planning to attend as well.
>
> -- Shuah