Em Thu, 08 Jan 2015 22:29:43 +0100
Hans Verkuil <hverk...@xs4all.nl> escreveu:

> On 01/08/2015 08:19 PM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I want to do the media planning for 2015. As we've agreed last year, we're
> > planning to do one media summit together with the Kernel Summit. While
> > things may change, this year, KS will likely happen by Oct in Korea.
> >
> > I think we may do another summit in US. Looking at:
> >     http://events.linuxfoundation.org/
> >
> > Some possible events would be to do it together with:
> >     ELC - end of March - San Jose, CA - US
> >     LinuxCon - mid of August - Seattle, WA - US
>
> I'll be at the ELC (as mentioned before)

Ok, I added a request today in order to do it together with ELC, as it seems
we'll have enough people there for some discussions.

>From what I got, we'll have:
        Hans V.
        Steven
        Shuah
        Mauro

Who else?

I requested for one day (March, 26), as I'm not sure if we have enough
stuff for 2 days.

As usual, let's start collecting themes for discussions ;)

Regards,
Mauro