Hello.

Thomas Neidhart wrote:
> i have tried all patches from you, and with them the programs don't
> crash anymore.
Very good. These patches are aimed to fix
the 1.1.3 DPMI breakage and, while they don't
currently cover the whole issue, they are
getting there (addressing many other problems
at the same time).

> Anyway the mouse move and click problem still remains.
Yes, this I have never been able to reproduce
hence I don't have a cure.

> The problem is that the mouse click behavior is not deterministic.
But is there something that affects it?
Does hogthreshold make any difference?
Is this problem happens only with a specific
program ("Die Fugger 2"), or with all programs?

> Sometimes
> it works fine, and the next time i start xdosemu it doesn't work right.
This smells really bad...

> The mouse click gets recognized if i "delay" the click and release the
> button then.
Does this make sense if you enable mouse grab
by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Home?
(your mouse must be blocked inside the xdos
window after you do this)