On Sat, 12 Jul 2003, Jan Willem Stumpel wrote:

> So how about pasting the code directly from dosbox? I wish I could
> do it myself but I lack the skill...

it's never that easy :) One uses C++ the other C and the strategies are a
little different (because we partly emulate the CPU and partly look for
dirty memory pages whereas dosbox completely emulates the CPU). It just
makes for another reference apart from vgadoc and RBIL and so on.

Just like the DosBox people say in THANKS:
"Vlad R. of the vdmsound project for excellent sound blaster info.
Tatsuyuki Satoh of the Mame Team for making an excellent FM emulator.
Jarek Burczynski for the new OPL emulator.

The Bochs and DOSemu projects which I used for information.
Freedos for ideas in making my shell."

Bart