-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ext mohammed
shareef
Sent: 21 May, 2008 20:12
To: Tony Lindgren
Cc: omap; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: enabling uart2 on omap5912 osk

i see the following lines in the omap-osk.c file regarding the uarts:

static struct omap_uart_config osk_uart_config __initdata = {
        .enabled_uarts = (1 << 0),
};

what does it mean? i want all my uarts (1,2,3) enabled. how do i have
to modify the above line?

thanx for the help.

regards,
Shareef