Hi! All

I am new to OMAP3430,
I am trying to do DMA transfer from one Memory location to another on RAM.
First Scenario is
I am Allocating 1024bytes (KMALLOC) for both SRC & DEST
and after taking physical address (__pa) of allocated addresses I am
passing it to DMA tarnsfer.

in this case first 64bytes are not reflecting transfer in destination
(DST), rest are fine.

Second case:
I am doing everything else same but allocated size of memory is
X=(64+1024) bytes,
and passed address to DMA is X+64,
in this case eveything is fine, Transfer is complete for 1024bytes.

any body can please shed some light, what is wrong in my approach?
or why in first case tarnsffer is not reflected in first 64 bytes?
is it memory addressing issue or DMA setting issue.
I have tried with different channel but result is same.
Address returned by Kmalloc is on 32/64 byte boundary.

A quick reply will be appreciable!

with wishes
Somz
-