Hello Ramesh,

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008, Ramesh Gupta G wrote:

> Will this interface provides information of max number if OPPs supported and
> the frequency corresponding to eah OPP level?

It could be added.  This is for DSPBridge use, not for the MPU, correct?
Is the idea essentially to replace the vdd1_dsp_freq[] array in
mpu_driver/src/rmgr/linux/common/drv_interface.c?  Can you tell me what
each of the 4 fields in vdd1_dsp_freq[] means?

Perhaps something similar to an OMAP PM function
"omap_pm_dsp_get_opp_table()" that DSPBridge could call on startup?

> MPU Bridge is required to inform the DSP about OPP level change for load
> predictor use in DSP; this is done as part of in post notification in
> dspbridge. Do we have support for Post Notification in this framework?

I just posted some patches for that a few days ago.  You should be able to
use those to notify DSPBridge of changes to iva2_ck.

- Paul