On Wednesday 26 February 2014 07:34 PM, Florian Vaussard wrote:
Hi,

On 02/19/2014 03:56 PM, Balaji T K wrote:
Few cleanups to reduce code indent,
Add pbias_regulator support and adapt omap_hsmmc to use pbias regulator
to configure required voltage on mmc1 pad(SD card) i/o rails on OMAP SoCs.

I tested on both OMAP3630 (Overo Storm) and OMAP4430 (DuoVero). The
rootfs is mounted on mmc1 and works as usual. Here is what I can see:

- pbias-supply is parsed from DT
- VMMC1 is set to 3V
- According to the debugfs entry, we are working at 3V signaling
- By dumping CONTROL_PBIASLITE, bit MMC1_PBIASLITE_VMODE
(PBIASLITEVMODE0 on OMAP3) is set to 1 (-> 3V)

Do you see any other tests that I could run to validate your patches?

Nope, Stefan has tested the other use case of detecting sd card at kernel
without any sd card/pbias activity at u-boot.

Otherwise:

Tested-by: Florian Vaussard <florian.vauss...@epfl.ch>

Thanks Florian, Stefan for Testing.