>From: Javier Martinez Canillas [mailto:jav...@dowhile0.org]
[...]

>> Newer platforms have upgraded version of GPMC engine which supports
>> BCH16 ECC scheme in hardware. Thus the GPMC address space was
>> expanded to include some extra registers required for BCH16 ECC [2].
>>

>I see and did the GPMC register space became that big to need to map 8KB?
>
>Although the smallest unit for ioremap is PAGE_SIZE and using any of
>these reg sizes:
>
>reg = <0x6e000000 0x02d0>;
>reg = <0x6e000000 0x0400>;
>reg = <0x6e000000 0x1000>;
>
>in practice have the same effect, DTS should describe the hardware and
>not an implementation detail so I think that we should use only the
>register size that is defined in the TRM.

Yes, I agree with you.
I have fixed this in newer version of the patch and will be sending it soon.
But this series will only contain updates for new platforms with addition
of NAND node in DTS, so that this series is not stalled for any reason.
For fixing existing platform/boards DTS I'll send another series soon.

For now, I'll use GPMC address-space size = 0x380 as it matches with
actual hardware and is working.