From: Ezequiel Garcia [mailto:ezequiel.gar...@free-electrons.com]
>On 19 May 05:52 PM, Gupta, Pekon wrote:
>> >From: Tony Lindgren [mailto:t...@atomide.com]
>> >Based on the recent discussions on the capes, it seems that nobody
>> >wants to implement toggling of the capes in u-boot. And as there
>> >can be other capes using GPMC bus, we can't merge this. And because
>> >the capes are stackable, we can't really have .dts files for all
>> >the combinations. And no, we're not merging any unconnected .dts
>> >files either, sorry.
>> >
>> Yes, I fully understand. This is like death for most of the capes from point
>> of view of mainline support. But I have submitted this patch just for sake
>> of completion. And to provide reference if someone wants to locally work
>> on beaglebone NAND cape.
>
>While I fully agree with Tony on this, I think the reference is much
>appreciated. Do you think you can push the NAND cape DT example somewhere?
>
>Maybe some TI wiki page?

Yes, that's my intent. I usually keep updating following TI wiki pages [1] and
[2]
which I think are helpful for NAND users on OMAP platforms.

[1]
https://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/Linux_Core_NAND_User%27s_Guide#Board_specific_configurations
[2] https://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/Linux_Core_NAND_User%27s_Guide

with regards, pekon