* Casper Lyngesen Mogensen <clmogen...@grundfos.com> [140622 23:08]:
> Hi again
>
> All my boards are marked "JW513". So the problem might be hardware related, i
> will try to get some new Overo's and test on these instead.

OK, please let us know how it goes.

Also if using armhf based distro some omap3 SoCs need
CONFIG_CPU_BPREDICT_DISABLE=y or CONFIG_ARM_ERRATA_430973=y
or both. Sorry no idea yet which revisions, but I've seen some
flakeyness with apt-get dist-upgrade occasionally failing
on a 3630 with revision info:

CPU: ARMv7 Processor [413fc082] revision 2 (ARMv7), cr=10c5307d

Regards,

Tony