[Hiremath, Vaibhav] Missed one point in last draft, about buffer handling. How
are you handling buffers? Are you supporting both USER_POINTER and MMAP buffers?
What is the size of buffers, is that different for input and output?
If yes, then how are you managing it?

If no, don't you see requirement for it?

Thanks,
Vaibhav