On 09/01/2009 05:42 AM, Gary Thomas wrote:
What are the options to have USB Host support on the "normal"
USB channels (i.e. not the OTG port)?

This used to work on my platform but things stopped when I
upgraded to the latest kernel :-(

n.b. OTG host and gadget still work fine.

Thanks

Following up on this, I made sure that CONFIG_USB_EHCI_HCD was defined.

Now I see these messages:
  ehci_hcd: USB 2.0 'Enhanced' Host Controller (EHCI) Driver
  Clock usbhost_48m_fck didn't enable in 100000 tries
  ehci-omap: probe of ehci-omap.0 failed with error -22

Any ideas what else I might be missing?