Hi guys,

I am new to linux-omap mailing list, I wrote a couple of emails
yesterday
but I did not get any response yet...

Is there any one testing linux-omap on N810?
I have got a N810 board and I am trying to install ubuntu on it.

Is there any how-to or update instruction I can follow?

Thanks,

Stefano

---
Stefano Panella,
Software Engineer, Drivers
Tel: +44(0)1223 692452
CSR, Churchill House,
Cambridge Business Park,
Cowley Road, Cambridge,
CB4 0WZ

Member of the CSR plc group of companies. CSR plc registered in England and
Wales, registered number 4187346, registered office Churchill House, Cambridge
Business Park, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WZ, United Kingdom