"Stefano Panella" <stefano.pane...@csr.com> writes:

> Hi guys,

Hello,

> I am new to linux-omap mailing list, I wrote a couple of emails
> yesterday but I did not get any response yet...

Yeah, I saw them. I'm travelling right now and I'm quite slow to answer.

> Is there any one testing linux-omap on N810?

I'm using it occasionally, although due to work I haven't had any spare
time during the last few months. I'm trying to keep N800/N810 support in
shape and add missing feature support to mainline. As anticipated, the
progress is slow :)

There's a wiki page which might help you:

http://elinux.org/N800

> I have got a N810 board and I am trying to install ubuntu on it.
>
> Is there any how-to or update instruction I can follow?

I recommend installing Mer which is based on Ubuntu. The installation is
very easy, but it will be more difficult to use latest kernels. My
ultimate goal is to have Mer support latest kernels, let's see how it
goes.

Here's more information about Mer:

http://wiki.maemo.org/Mer

--