Hi Thara,

I'd like to merge the powerdomain changes separately from the other
changes, most of which should probably go through Kevin's PM branch.

After you revise your patches based on the comments, can you take your
patches 3, 4, and the powerdomain portions of patch 7 and post those in a
separate series as an OSWR preparatory powerdomain patch set?  That will
make it easier for both Kevin and I to handle.

Note: the powerdomain code will need to be edited somewhat to bring it
up-to-date with the latest OMAP4 changes in the for_2.6.34 branch, which
is where your patches will go.  I'm happy to do this, but after I do it,
will you be able to test the updated series to ensure that this process
didn't break anything?

regards,

- Paul