Hello,

I've updated my tree to the last pm-core branch today (I'm at commit
42289e226ec996a13ab8a2aaef5ad9dda61ee57e), and I've built the
omap2plus_defconfig with no change (except adding an initramfs). On my
BeagleBoard, I enable the wakeup from UART
in /sys/devices/platform/omap/omap-hsuart.2/tty/ttyO2/power/wakeup,
then trigger suspend to RAM. It enters suspend to RAM, but then
it doesn't wakeup when I send data through the UART.

Is it a known problem, or is again a mistake on my side ?

Thanks,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons