On Fri, 2012-01-20 at 17:26 +0530, Govindraj wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Tomi Valkeinen <tomi.valkei...@ti.com> wrote:

> > Is there a way to lock the OPP to the full power OPP?
> >

> btw,
>
> I think enabling cpu_idle and performance governor to should ensure that.
>
> However enabling performance governor boot fails.

I thought so too, and tried it but got the same crash as you.

However, I'd imagine that if I don't enable CPU idle or the governors,
the board would stay in full power mode always. But this doesn't seem to
be the case.

Then again, I don't see how CPU power management could affect the DSS
directly. So it's probably something like: cpu goes to RET -> something
else is allowed go to lower power state (L3?) -> DSS breaks.

 Tomi