-----Original Message-----
From: "Raja, Govindraj" <govindraj.r...@ti.com>
To: Joe Woodward <j...@terrafix.co.uk>
Cc: Paul Walmsley <p...@pwsan.com>, Kevin Hilman <khil...@ti.com>,
linux-omap@vger.kernel.org, Felipe Balbi <ba...@ti.com>, ne...@suse.de
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 19:59:54 +0530
Subject: Re: Suspend broken on 3.3?

> On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 5:10 PM, Joe Woodward <j...@terrafix.co.uk>
> wrote:

In short, yes.

I've gone back to a stock 3.3 kernel and the serial ports give the correct
data, but suspend fails (due to not being able to disable wake-from-serial).

I then applied your patch and could disable wakeup on the serial ports and
suspend correctly, but the (non-console) serial port starts to misbehave.

Forcing the driver to be DMA-enabled caused everything to work again. So
something in the patch is causing the (default) interrupt-enabled serial driver
occassionally fail.

Sorry for the goose chase yesterday. I didn't even think to check if the patch
caused the issue as it seemed a bit unrelated.

Cheers,
Joe