-----Original Message-----
From: "Raja, Govindraj" <govindraj.r...@ti.com>
To: Joe Woodward <j...@terrafix.co.uk>, Kevin Hilman <khil...@ti.com>
Cc: Paul Walmsley <p...@pwsan.com>, linux-omap@vger.kernel.org, Felipe Balbi
<ba...@ti.com>, ne...@suse.de
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 16:13:13 +0530
Subject: Re: Suspend broken on 3.3?

> On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 5:54 PM, Raja, Govindraj
> <govindraj.r...@ti.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 4:34 PM, Joe Woodward <j...@terrafix.co.uk>
> wrote:

Does that get us back to the same behaviour as in 3.2? If thats the best we can
do, then I guess that'll have to do.

Will similar problems exist when in DMA-mode (as we I set the DMA flag it
seemed to work ok)?

It does seem a little strange from my naive point of view: surely what
peripherals/pins are used to wake the device from suspend should not affect how
the device
chooses to enable/disable clocks/power-domains to save power when running?

Cheers,
Joe