Hi Benoit,

On Monday 05 November 2012 04:33 PM, Benoit Cousson wrote:
On 11/05/2012 11:51 AM, Benoit Cousson wrote:
Hi Lokesh,

On 11/05/2012 06:58 AM, Lokesh Vutla wrote:
Hi,
On Thursday 11 October 2012 06:17 PM, Lokesh Vutla wrote:
This patch series adds Device tree data for the EMIF
sdram controllers in OMAP5 and LPDDR2 memory devices
in OMAP5-evm board.

Testing:
- Boot tested on OMAP5430 evm.
- Built EMIF as a module.

Changes from v1:
* Created a seperate dtsi file for Samsung LPDDR2 memory device
    used in OMAP5-evm.
* Passing reg and interrupt fields from dt for EMIF1 and EMIF2.
Gentle ping on this series.

Sorry, I missed it. It might be too late for 3.8, since Tony wanted us
to push before -rc4. I'll pull the series anyway just in case.

I have a least one comment.

Could you just rebase on top of the for_3.8 branch, fix the minor
comments and repost ASAP.
OK I ll rebase and repost.

Thanks
Lokesh