Hi,

On Friday 08 March 2013 05:21 PM, Tomi Valkeinen wrote:
During the initialization of the DSI protocol registers, we always set
the sources of all DSI channels to L4. However, we don't update the
value in the dsi_data, so we may end up with a different value in the
register and in the dsi_data, leading to DSI problems.

This patch fixes the issue by initializing also the channel source in
the dsi_data.

We set in omap_dsihw_probe:

static int __init omap_dsihw_probe(struct platform_device *dsidev)
{
        /* DSI VCs initialization */
        for (i = 0; i < ARRAY_SIZE(dsi->vc); i++) {
                dsi->vc[i].source = DSI_VC_SOURCE_L4;
                dsi->vc[i].dssdev = NULL;
                dsi->vc[i].vc_id = 0;
        }