iDRAC has the ability to change the port for ssh to something other than 22.
It also has the ability to upload ssh keys so you make the password complex
and rely on the keys.

Sorry I don't have more help for serial access to DRAC.

Cameron Smith
Technical Operations Manager
Network Redux, LLC
5200 SW Macadam Ave Ste 450