Hi all,

Yesterday we rebooted a T320 node and it got hung on boot (it is in a
remote location so don't know what was on screen).

A power cycle made the server boot, and it is working well now, but
we're getting "Unknown" readings for the following voltage sensors:

Voltage sensor 0 [CPU1 MEM VTT PG] is Unknown reading
Voltage sensor 3 [CPU1 MEM VDDQ PG] is Unknown reading
Voltage sensor 4 [CPU1 VTT PG] is Unknown reading
Voltage sensor 5 [CPU1 VCORE PG] is Unknown reading
Voltage sensor 6 [CPU1 PLL PG] is Unknown reading
Voltage sensor 11 [CPU1 VSA PG] is Unknown reading
Voltage sensor 14 [System Board BP1 5V PG] is Unknown reading

We get this info with check_openmanage as well as with OMSA 7.4 Web GUI.

Operating system is Proxmox VE (Debian-based) 3.4 with kernel 2.6.32-48
(this is a RHEL kernel repackaged by Proxmox distribution).

I'm unsure about the source of the problem, could it be hardware-related
(as it was hung in the reboot?) or maybe software-related (kernel was
updated, that was the reason for the reboot)? Anyone has seen something
like this?

Thanks a lot
Eneko

--