From: linux-poweredge-bounces-Lists On Behalf Of Robert Jacobson
Sent: 14 March 2018 19:42
To: Moharla, Kalyan <kalyan_moha...@dell.com>
Cc: linux-poweredge-Lists <linux-powere...@lists.us.dell.com>
Subject: Re: [Linux-PowerEdge] dsu woes

Speaking of catalog updates:

I noticed a problem with the previous catalog; perhaps it was a mirror/CDN
issue.  I have a script that checks
(http://downloads.dell.com/catalog/catalog.cab) to see if the catalog has
changed (based on the MD5sum), and if so, notifies me.  The script kept telling
me that the catalog had changed, but when I investigated I found that it was
alternating between two catalogs.  They both had the same Catalog.xml inside
the CAB, but one CAB was Authenticode-signed, and the other was either NOT
signed, or had an partial/bad signature.

I didn't know to whom to report this issue...