Hi Julien,

I have a local archive of DRAC 5 firmware files that I used years ago.

In it I have a Firmware 1.65 folder that contains:

23387512 Aug 16  2012 firmimg.d5

I am sure I used it many times with success via the web gui upload method.

If you are trying to upload exe files instead of d5 files, that may be the
problem. Unzip the exe file to get the d5 file.

Hope this helps,
Charles

On 4/4/18, 2:12 PM, "Linux-PowerEdge on behalf of wayne.weil...@dell.com"