On 02/07/2018 16:16, aparna.g...@dell.com wrote:

Hi Aparna,

Can you please be more specific about your fix? What exactly are you
going to do? Are you going to re-sign all the packages with the old key?
Or will you sign them all with the new key? And if you do that, how
exactly are all users going get the new key? Remember that not all users
are on this list, so it's not enough to just announce here and tell folk
to import the new key. That just won't cut it. I'd like to hear details
about your fix.

Anand