On 11/07/18 17:31, Stefan M. Radman wrote:
hi lejeczek

You wrote "one box gets shoot in the head".
Are you running the Pacemaker cluster framework with Corosync and STONITH?

Stefan

On Jul 11, 2018, at 6:03 PM, lejeczek <pelj...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

hi guys

I wonder if any of you might be using SFC9000(same firmware everywhere, Centos
7.5 too) with your poweredge. I'm on r815.

I'm trying poor man's setup to get the servers onto 10GbE network.

Setup is such that three R815 are connected to each other, each has one
Solarflare(SFP ports) and each Solarflare is set as net-team(both ports on a
card are net-team device) with runner in broadcast mode. And it all seems to
work, they ping each other, iperf okey.

The problem, big problem is that when traffic start to flow between all three
servers simultaneously, with rsync for example, then!! one box gets shoot in
the head, hard reset, gone.

Now, I know you would normally put it via a switch, but like I said: poor man's
config, but you would not expect system to die like this neither, right?

Anybody?

many thanks, L.

I do but it's not that, no stonith.
I use those words for they best describe what happens, it's get shot and gone, hard reset.