Did my latest updates for my Kubuntu (Ubuntu KDE variant) this
morning, and noticed that EVMS has now "taken control" of my RAID
array. Didn't think much about it until I tried to make a RAID-1 array
with two disks I've just added to the system. Trying to do a create
verbose tells me that device /dev/md1 (or 2 or 3 - I tried a couple
just to see) doesn't exist. And in fact, there are no block devices
listed beyond md0.

Trying to go into EVMS to create a new Volume brings up the screen for
doing so, but doesn't actually let you create a new one.

Any suggestion of what I might be doing wrong, or is this a bug I
should be reporting to the Ubuntu folks?